The Cure For Poison Ivy Blisters


What is Poison Ivy Plant? The poison ivy plant is the worst thing that you need to worry over when your kids are playing outdoors. This weed has a tendency to grow in wooded areas or even in your yard. Anyone who comes into contact with the urushiol oil within the plant will break out into an irritating rash.

The rash turns the skin red and causes the person to itch like mad. Yet, for a few people that is not the only symptom they have to worry about. Individuals with sensitive skin might have a more intense reaction and blisters will erupt all over their skin. These might be small or large depending on how much of the oil you came into contact with.

The first thing you will want to do is to pop all of the blisters – but you need to avoid this. Like with any kind of blister this is the worst thing that anyone will do. When they are busted the fluid within will come out and will make the skin around it vulnerable to bacteria and infection.

The first thing you must do is to utilize warm air, hot water, or creams to dry them out. When they are dried out it will help them to shrivel up and the dead skin will drop quicker. The sooner it falls off, the sooner the healthy skin will grow. When using water or air ensure that it is hot – but not so much that it will scald you.

If this does not help you can use baking soda and warm water. Make a paste and apply it all along the top of the skin. Ensure to leave it on for a couple minutes and rinse it off with warm water. When they are attempting to heal keep the poison ivy blisters uncovered.

Find natural cures for Blisters caused by the poison ivy plant. Also find out how you are able to stop the Poison Ivy Itching before it becomes overwhelming.

All Natural Poison Ivy Healing Gel
Poison Ivy Healing Gel penetrates deep into the skin to remove the Urushiol oil responsible for the itching, burning, rashes, blisters, and oozing. This helps to soothe the itchiness and burning, as well as attack any bacteria, viruses and fungus providing long-lasting relief! The Non-Toxic gel can also be used as a hand and skin cleanser, stopping 99% of bacteria on-contact.

Pre:

Next:

Recent Articles

© 2017 Runningtonormal.com